Pre Employment Scam

After completing orientation we were all sent home and told that we would be contacted when our trainers were available to train but instead I got a phone call telling me that the safety department did not accept me.When I asked why I was told that they didn't have to give me a reason.

I spent my money on transportation and food.I am pissed this was a complete waste of my time a bad business on behalf of Knight Transportation who don't know the meaning of respect, communication and equal opportunity employment

This person wrote the review because of not as described of knight transportation cdl training from Knight Transportation and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Knight Transportation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Knight Transportation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Knight Transportation?

Comments

I just spent 2 days at Knight transportation orientation.Got a message I was denied.

No one there could tell me why. I finally found out that it was because I couldn't take a 50 lb box off of a shelf that was over 6 feel high.

I'm only 5'4" and refused because I didn't want to hurt myself.

Their agility test is bogus, because I would never have to do that in the real world.

I think Knight is prejudice against women drivers!