Review about Knight Transportation Cdl Training from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

10 of 18 Knight Transportation reviews

Pre Employment Scam

After completing orientation we were all sent home and told that we would be contacted when our trainers were available to train but instead I got a phone call telling me that the safety department did not accept me.When I asked why I was told that they didn't have to give me a reason.

I spent my money on transportation and food.I am pissed this was a complete waste of my time a bad business on behalf of Knight Transportation who don't know the meaning of respect, communication and equal opportunity employment

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Knight Transportation Cdl Training
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #668933 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Knight Transportation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 18 Knight Transportation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 27 #1101867

I just spent 2 days at Knight transportation orientation. Got a message I was denied. No one there could tell me why. I finally found out that it was because I couldn't take a 50 lb box off of a shelf that was over 6 feel high. I'm only 5'4" and refused because I didn't want to hurt myself.
Their agility test is bogus, because I would never have to do that in the real world.
I think Knight is prejudice against women drivers!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Knight Transportation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Knight Transportation.
Filing a new complaint about
×